воскресенье, 29 июня 2014 г.

download Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin 1.2 for free


Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin

Music & Audio



Download .apk

Mad Jelly Green Poweramp skin.


This is a Poweramp Skin based off of my Mad Jelly theme for Resurrection Remix Rom and CM. Which can be found on XDA.

Found Here: http://ift.tt/1h0iFo3




After installing the theme. You can click open to either email me or click a button to go straight to applying the skin.

Or you can go straight to Poweramp and it will be in your themes list.

(Poweramp > Settings > Look and Feel > Theme.)


If you don't see the skin, then either use the app to email me or email me directly from here.


Hope you enjoy!


I also have a mailing list for any new skins I make, if you want to be apart of it just send me an email letting me know.
























Download .apk





























Katie Holmes getting a divorceKatie Holmes, apologies Shocker! Settling 'drug shocker ' lawsuit tab says it is unfortunatelyNow that the honeymoon is over, she finally realized what her father tried to tell her that a selfish a selfish nerd. Because I liked Tom Cruise early, when he hard-working hard-working actor. Now he thinks is a masterpiece scientology God with all the answers download Mad Jelly Green Poweramp Skin 1.2 apk free .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий